THE DIMENSION OF THE FRIDGE IS
27 INCH IN LENGTH
15 INCH IN WIDTH
12 INCH DEPTH
AND WEIGHT 22 KGS.
THE MINIMUM TEMPERATURE ATTAINED BY THIS MITTICOOL FRIDGE IS 20
DEGRESS / 10 DEGRESS LESS THAN THE TEMPERATURE OUTSIDE IT.THERE IS NOT MUCH CHANGE IN TEMPERATURE NOTICED WITH THE CHANGE IN SEASONS.
WE USE TERRACOTTA FOR MAKING THIS FRIDGE WHICH IS BAKED AT 1200 DEGRESS FOR PROVIDING THE STRENGTH.
Instructions for Use
It will take about 12 hrs to get cooling effect when using first time. It is durable in nature and need not to be replaced after using some period (like MATKA). Keep the Mitti Cool in a proper ventilated place to allow better evaporation, which in turn enhances its performance. Clean the outer body of the fridge, at an interval of two three days, to keep the pores of body open.
The performance of the MittiCool is totally dependent on external temperature and humidity. Normally it does not break if used carefully, however, will break on falling from a height as it is made up of baked clay.
Description: Mitticool is a natural refrigerator made entirely from clay to store the vegetables and fruits and also for cooling water. It provides naturally coolness to the stored material without requiring any electricity or any other artificial form of energy.
The upper portion of the refrigerator can store about 10 liters of water, while the lower cabinet has separate spaces for storing fruits, vegetables and milk. Through the bottom layer of the upper chamber, small droplets of water continuously percolate below, which keep the Inner climate moist. Water evaporates through side walls reducing the inside temperature and thereby providing the desired cooling effect.
Mitticool gives higher cooling effect in dry Climate as compared to humid climate.
If required some water can be filled in the lowest section to increase the over all cooling effect.
USING TECHNIQUES :- MITTICOOL REFRIGERATOR
- It does not require any electricity or any artificial energy and therefore no recurring cost.
- Can be used to store drinking water as well as keeping vegetables, fruits, milk etc.
- Fruits, vegetables and milk can be stored fresh without deteriorating the quality for 5 to 7 days.
- Better preserves the original taste of the fruits and vegetables.
- Very good alternative for the rural people who cannot afford the conventional refrigerator.
- It does not require any maintenance and small size adds more portability to it.
1)Before starting to use the fridge, fill the top water tank with water and empty it after 12 hours so that the clay gets use to water.
2) Up to first 3 months of use, only fill in 1 litre of water in the tank so that it does not lick to the lower chamber due to high porosity.
3) After 3 months, you can slowly increase the volume of water in the tank up to 10 litres.
4) It is suggested to put a tray below the fridge so that the water which licks due to porosity won’t dirty your flooring.
5) You can store up to 5 kgs of fruits and vegetables in the lower chamber which will remain fresh up to 5-7 days.
6) You can use soft sponge or similar material to clean the refrigerator.
7) It is advisable to store clean water for better results.
8) The inner temperature goes down by 10-15°c compared to the room temperature to give you an unique experience of natural and hygienic food.
9) The original nutrients are preserved and also it does not emit any carbon gases that are harmful to health and environment.
SOAK THE COOKER INTO NORMAL WATER FOR 48 HOURS AND ALLOW DRYING FOR 24 HOURS TO INCREASE THE DURABILITY OF CLAY TO ENJOY BEST RESULTS.
- It gives natural taste to the food.
- The pressure in it is only that much what is required, more pressure breaks the food making the food nutrition-less.
- Unlike Aluminium cooker, it is hygienic and natural.
How to use
1) Before you start cooking in the cooker pan, fill the pan with water or buttermilk for 2 days, which gives the pan better strength. You can serve that water or buttermilk with the meal.
2) After you wash do not straight way put the cooker on the stove. Allow it to dry for a while.
3) While you wash, soak the cooker in boiled water for about an hour to retain its strength and then use sponge to clear stains.
4) It is advised to check the lid is properly tight before use.
After emptying the pressure cooker of the food, please fill it with water and keep the water standing in it, for 10 minutes. Use soft sponge or soft brush to clean it.
USING TECHNIQUES :- NON-STICK TAWA
- Saves up to 25% of gas.
- Gives natural taste.
- Every kind of breads like roti, parantha, nan, pizza, dosa, wrap can be cooked with minimum oil making the food healthy.
- It comes with a stand which protects it from breaking due to mishandling.
- Food grade coating instead of Teflon chemical is used for healthy and hygienic food experience.
- Comes in different Sizes-8”/9”/10” inches
1) Avoid using metal spatulas and utensils which may damage the coating when cooking with a nonstick Tawa. Use silicone or wooden utensil to flip the bread.
2) Clean the Tawa in the sink using a sponge or soft cloth. Do not use Brillo pads, steel wool, or metal scrubbers on nonstick surfaces.
3) Don’t overheat your nonstick Tawa. When using a nonstick Tawa, cook on low or medium heat. Also, do not leave your Tawa unattended, especially when empty. Turn off the heat as soon as you are done cooking.
4) Don’t deep hot Tawa directly in water, it may damage the nonstick surface and can create breakage though it is made from clay.
5) When the nonstick surface appears scratched or pitted, it is time to get a new Tawa.
HOW TO USE
This Mittiool water filter has two chambers. You have to fill water in the upper chamber. It can take 10 litres of water. The filtered water will automatically flow to the lower chamber. You can use the tap for disposal of drinking water. This filter cleans 2ltrs of water in 1 hr. ideally; you can fill the upper chamber at night and have the filtered water ready for use in the morning.
- filters germs and bacterias of 0.9 micron sized in water which is harmful to body.
- Along with clean and hygienic water, you get to have cold water which is because of the natural clay.
- Unique and innovative design
- painting or design can be customized.
- Protects you from many harmful and water related diseases
- laboratory tested.
- Wons many national and international recognitions.
Please use soft sponge to clean the filter and candles. Once a month you also need to sterilize the candles. For sterilizing please follow this process:
1. Unscrew the candles from the upper chamber.
2. Put them in a bowl full of water.
3. Boil the water (along with the candles in it).
4. Ensure that the candles are boiled for at least 10 minutes.
5. Take out the candles only after the water has cooled down.
6. Wash them as usual with a soft sponge and screw them back.